Sunday, November 09, 2014

Colourful Buttons for Craft and Sewing Projects

Here are a few of the lots I have added to Ebay this week (please click on the link below the photo, to be taken to the listing):-

800g of Autumn-coloured buttons (start price 99p)


1 Kg of Mixed Buttons in Fiesta Colours (start price 99p)

300g 20mm Faux Horn Buttons (start price 99p)

Button Collectors' Book on Modern West German Glass Buttons (start price 99p)

To see all of the buttons and books that I have for sale, please visit my two Ebay accounts below:-

jkw_fire_horse
LoveButtonsHQ






2 comments:

Craftycreate said...

A good selection of buttons there and the book looks pretty handy too :)

Julia K Walton - Fire Horse Textiles said...

Hi Teresa. I'm concentrating on my art and craft work now, so the buttons sadly have to go to make more room! Hopefully someone will find a good use for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...